Interested in becoming a model?
Jaze Modeling is always looking for new clients. While the specifics of the market and our talent demand can vary slightly over time; generally speaking Jaze Modeling seeks models that fall within the below criteria:
- Between 10 and 25 years old
- If you’re under 18 make sure you have parental support
- Height and weight are proportional
- Previous modeling experience is not required
- Have a genuine interest in modeling
- Willing to work hard
How do I get started?
Contact us via email with a few clear, recent pictures of you. Please include ALL the following information in your email:
- Pictures should include at least 1 clear shot of your face and 1 full body (head to toe). These should be recent, in-focus and lit well enough so that we can see you clearly. Professional pictures are not required. Please do not apply camera filters or editing to your images. We want to see what you really look like.
- Pants size
- Any particular goals you have for modeling or companies you’d love to model for someday
- Why you’d like to partner with us
- If you have any kind of previous experience or online portfolio please include a link (this is optional)
You should be able to travel to Dayton OH for shoots. If you’re under 18 you’ll need your parent’s permission. Please follow ALL the submission instructions above – it’s the first evaluation we make as to how serious you are.
What happens next?
If we’re interested we’ll contact you to set up and appointment to get started. Since we don’t charge any up-front fees Jaze Modeling is very selective on who we represent. Ultimately, we only choose models we’re confident have potential for us to market. Your first appointment will consist of a meeting where you’ll learn more about us and how we work and answer any questions you have. If, after that, you feel like we’d be a good fit for you we’ll get started with your first shoot.
Jaze Modeling likes to do at least 3 initial shoots with any new client. This creates a good base for your portfolio, gives us a good understanding what comes naturally to you and what we can work to improve. You’ll be learning posing techniques and strategies among modeling skills while you’re shooting. Then, once you’re ready, we’ll assemble your portfolio and help your market yourself for commercial work.